If you're looking for Elite Screens R200WV1 ezFrame Fixed Projection Screen (200" Diag. 4:3 120"Hx160"W) review checkout our review to obtain the best products you would like. You can read detail information about this product below.
Elite Screens R200WV1 ezFrame Fixed Projection Screen (200" Diag. 4:3 120"Hx160"W) review Detail Features and Description :Elite Screens R200WV1 ezFrame Fixed Projection Screen (200" Diag. 4:3 120"Hx160"W) review has fabulous features
- True-flat tension screen surface
- 4:3 16:9, and 2.35:1 aspect ratios available
- Black backed material eliminates light penetration
- Anodized black aluminum 2.36 thick frame with black velour surfacing
- Sliding wall mounts to ensure the installation is properly centered
Infinite applications Tab-Tensioned Gather and Enjoy! Flattened Frame The Elite Screens ezFrame series of fixed-frame projector screen creates a true home theater experience for your dedicated theater or media room. Our low profile fixed-frame screens are mounted flush against the wall like any large picture frame allowing it to occupy a minimal amount of space regardless of its size. This empowers the owner to go for the dedicated home theater atmosphere or use the screen as a backdrop in a room used for multiple media functions. The framework is made of strong, lightweight metal and is easy to assemble with the convenience of adjustable screen tension included. All of our frames come standard with black velvet frame surfacing which is normally charged extra by other manufacturers. The velvet material eliminates the projector glare which an untreated metal frame reflects during use. The screen material is black-backed to eliminate light penetration for superior picture quality and comes with your choice of matte white or high contrast gray material. The matte white is ideal as the most widely used projection material and is preferred for use with low-output projectors. High contrast gray material provides the best black level reproduction allowing better contrast imaging in dark pictures. Screen types come in 4:3 (TV/Video) and 16:9 (HDTV) ratios. Both types of material have scattered screen projection angles up to 100 degrees. The smallest screens have an 84" diagonal measurement that will dwarf most large screen displays while larger sizes go up to 200" for a truly larger-than-life presentation.
- Award winning home theater projection screen with full tension uniformity
- Equipped with Elite's 1.1 gain CineWhite tensioned screen material gives wide viewing angles, so no one needs to miss out on the action.
- Eliminates unwanted light penetration with Elite's standard black backing.
- Surrounded by a 2.36" black velvet surfaced, black anodized aluminum frame. While its stylish design enhances the overall appearance and feel of your home theater, it also functionally serves to absorb light overspray given off by some projectors.
- Watch the game on the big screen within minutes. The ezFrame is easy to assemble and a cinch to install.
- Do away with uneven or wavy surfaces. The adjustable fix plates provide equal tension throughout the entire projection surface.
- Easily mount it right on your first try. Sliding wall mounts allow you to install it first and center it later.
- Impress your friends and family with sizes from 84" to 226" in 4:3, 16:9 and 16:10 aspect ratios.
- 2-year parts and labor premium warranty
- 3-year parts and labor premium warranty for all Government, Education, Military, and House of Worship purchases
- 1.1 gain with 160 degree wide viewing angle
- Surface can be easily cleaned with mild soap and water
- GREENGUARD® Indoor Air Quality and GREENGUARD® Children & Schools Certified
- Constructed of a multi-layer weave and textured surface coating
- Multi-layered PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) with textured surface coating
- Product Type:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Aspect Ratio:
- Diagonal Image Size:
- Viewing Size:
- Screen Fabric:
- Projection Type:
- Viewing Angle:
- What's in the Box:
Real Customer Reviews
Elite Screens R200WV1 ezFrame Fixed Projection Screen (200" Diag. 4:3 120"Hx160"W) review
The screen arrived quickly and was well packaged with the screen material wrapped around a plastic tube and inserted inside another plastic tube (4" heavy plastic drain pipe). The aluminium frame is quick to put together, it comes in 6 pieces, the sides are one piece and the top and bottom are in two pieces. The top and bottom frame pieces are joined together with small shaped pieces that insert into the extruded frame and are screwed in place through each side of the frame, works well and makes a very neat and strong join between the frame pieces. There are 90 degree corner pieces that insert into the end of each frame and make it very easy to fit the screen together, make sure you measure the diagonals to check everything is square before tightening all the screws. Once the frame is together it is very easy to fit the screen material, there are 6 plastic rods that have to be pushed into a pocket around the edge of the screen material (2 on each on the top and bottom of the screen and 1 on each side)then you stretch the material to fit the rods within a channel in the frame. Plastic clips are then used all round the frame to hold the rod in the frame channel. It produces a nice tight screen with no visible sags or creases.
This was the first frame I have assembled but I had it ready to mount on the wall within 45 minutes and I was taking it slowly! Mounting it on the wall is easy - the supplied brackets work well and it is easy to lift the assembled screen and hook it onto them.
I have the screen mounted in a dedicated media room and am using a Panasonic PT-AE3000U projector, this screen works very well and gives a nice sharp, bright image with good colour reproduction and the felt covered frame is excellent at absorbing any light from the projector that over laps the screen edges. I would highly recommend this screen, far more expensive screens might give you a very slightly better image but you would have to have them side by side to notice!
Ignore the 1 star review above - the dimensions given by Amazon are the screen viewing dimensions and do not include the frame, the dimensions to the the edges of the frame are 109.4" x 63.4" check out the manufacturers website for more information (which would be pretty sensible before purchasing any product, finding it didn't fit then giving it 1 star reviews....) Read more ›
Get the Discount Price of Elite Screens R200WV1 ezFrame Fixed Projection Screen (200" Diag. 4:3 120"Hx160"W) review. We recommend that you purchase this promotion from Amazon, the largest and leading online store in the world and you can get a very good discount for your needs Products.check discounted price here :
* FREE SHIPPING may available with some restriction, make sure order coming from this review
#Sale++ $1,085.24 Elite Screens R200wv1 Ezframe Fixed Projection Screen 200 Diag 43** all product price & specifications are subject to change without prior notice
#Sale++ model - Elite Screens R200wv1 Ezframe Fixed Projection Screen 200 Diag 43 best