Special Price: $21.99
The Woodhaven 781 Shelf Pin Jig Pros Cons with good price, This jigs compact size lets you use it in the tightest quarters. Choose between drilling or routing the shelf pin holes. Drilling is easiest if your cabinet is assembled. Routing is faster and produces a slightly cleaner/squarer hole on unassembled parts.
if you want for Woodhaven 781 Shelf Pin Jig Pros Cons look at our review to help you get the correct products you wish. You can read more detailed information about this product below.Woodhaven 781 Shelf Pin Jig Pros Cons - Special Deals
Woodhaven 781 Shelf Pin Jig Pros Cons has fabulous features
- 781 has 15 holes spaced 1" on center and 1-1/2" from the edge. Measures 3-5/8" x 15-5/8". Can be used to make 5mm or 1/4" shelf pin holes with appropriate bit. For drilling get either the 6512 (5mm) or 6516 (1/4") self-centering brad point drill bit. For routing get either the 15202 (5mm) or 15204 (1/4") upcut spiral bit and the 5020K 3/8" OD guide bushing/locknut.
- Lets you rout or drill either 5mm or 1/4" shelf pin holes on 1" centers quickly and accurately. Holes in jig are 3/8" for use with 3/8" OD self-centering drills (order separately), or a guide bushing & router bit (order separately).
- Includes a 5mm & 1/4" locating pin for reposition the jig precisely on any length part. Screw-in indexing pins position the jig accurately from the edge and end of the work. Flip jig over or remove pins when using inside a cabinet.
- Made of tough 1/4" thick phenolic. Get our 5mm (761B brass, 761N nickel) or 1/4" (762B brass, 762N nickel) shelf pins to finish the job.
- Lifetime guarantee against defects in material or workmanship. Made in the USA!
Real Customer Reviews
Woodhaven 781 Shelf Pin Jig Pros Cons
I bought the unit to drill holes in a custom closet system for a customer. Over 450 feet of shelves and vertical members. Ended up with over 1000 holes to drill for adjustable shelving with 1/4" L brackets.
Worked fine, but I did discover that unless I was careful the unit could move and cause out of alignment problems. Ended up making a 2nd alignment pin to hold the unit. That cured the movement problem while drilling the other 13 holes. It was nice to not have to move the jig after every 3 or 4 holes like my older jig required.
Not a problem with the jig, but user beware... If your work piece is not perfectly square, the holes will not be aligned. I started marking my second row with a square referencing the first row, and making marks every foot or so. This allowed me to verify I was retaining alignment as I progressed with the second row.
* FREE SHIPPING may available with some restriction, make sure order coming from this review
Best Deals on Woodhaven 781 Shelf Pin Jig Pros Cons
#Sale++ $21.99 Woodhaven 781 Shelf Pin Jig Pros Cons** all product price & specifications are subject to change without prior notice
#Sale++ Woodhaven 781 Shelf Pin Jig Pros Cons